Sunday, July 19, 2015

8 - The Loose Cannon

             Yup, most League of Legends (LoL) players would immediately know which character, or rather, champion, I am talking about. Yes, it's Jinx. And it's quite obvious that she's a favorite, right? So, for the ones who don't play LoL, let me tell you about Jinx's lore. Jinx is a criminal who doesn't hold any regard for lives or property lost. Her usual arsenal style, as shown in her music video, is bombarding buildings with rockets. Her in-game weapons are a stun gun, a minigun, and a rocket launcher.

             Jinx is now (always will be) my "main" in LoL. Main means your favorite character, or something like that. LoLspeak is something I'm still not fully accustomed to. I think that what was weird about Jinx becoming my favorite is that I only chose her for her lore. I didn't even search about what her style was, or if she had a high learning curve or what. Turned out, she did have a high learning curve. And my first few (dozen) games with her were disasters. Didn't really help much that I am a REALLY slow learner. So, if ever fates strike that we play together (zabora76- add me), don\t expect a victory!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that Jinx is really the most OP champ in LoL, that is why she is your main. Also, I salute you for learning things about her story or Lore. And with this, I was inspired to learn the lore of my main but overall nice description about her! "Rules are made to be broken... like buildings! Or people!" - Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about League of Legends, but the way you introduced Jinx to us, i believe that she's one of the strongest character in LOL. Thanks Justin I'am now starting to have knowledge in LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really read lore about the champions I play. Only the ones I like :D. I have played with you and I think you are a great Jinx main. You should play her more in games. :D

    ReplyDelete