Sunday, June 21, 2015

1 - An Introduction

         "I am certainly not a writer of any kind!" Those were the words that struck across my mind when this blogging program was announced. But heck, if it's for grades, of course I have to. Anyway, this blog is dedicated to things that you may find frivolous, not because I want to, but because I believe blogs are for obscure personal things instead of political mumbo-jumbo which may be something for editorials. As of now, I'm still having trouble thinking of subjects to write about. however, I suppose that most of my blogs would revolve around games and perhaps some of favorite books anyway. I don't know, because inspiration that comes to me is spontaneous.

          So, to reiterate, I may post about things that are frivolous or uninteresting, feel free to hate or love, comment or just lurk, it's all okay. Just remember, this is just a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment